1. You must answer the questions designated for you by the person who tagged you.
2. Right after no's, you must post 10 different questions, but they must be your own questions, don't copy anyone else's questions.
3. You must then tag a minimum of 10 people (and a max of 25) who must answer your questions, go to their page and tell them they have been tagged.
1. Is your fandom life secret to your friends and family?
I don't keep being in fandom a secret (on the contrary, I talk about HP cons and Wizard Rock to everybody, weird stares be damned), but I select what I tell people.
My family knows I'm in fandom, they know I draw fanart and I've kinda explained fanfics to them, but they've no idea of what's actually out there. There's a reason I do almost everything in English XD
My school friends know too, and although I've talked about Rule 34 and stuff, they know less about what *I* actually do.
My best friends know mostly everything I do, and the rest of my friends are fandom friends
2. What book(s) are you currently reading or what is the last book you read?
Last book I finished: Cristal Dragon, by R.A. Knaak.
Currently reading: Domes of Fire (Book 1 of The Tamuli), by David Eddings
3. What are your OTPs? (not only from HP)
I ship mostly canon. Right now, my OTP to end all OTPs is Harry/Ginny.
Other OTPs... Usagi/Mamoru (Sailor Moon), Goku/Chichi (Dragon Ball), NaruHina (Naruto), Sparhawk/Elhana (Elenium/Tamuli), Buffy/Angel (BtVS), Aang/Katara (AtLA). Danny/Sam (Danny Phantom) used to be here, until the finale
4. Are you more inclined to art or literature? (for doing it yourself or appreciating, any way)
Literature, dfinitely. Drawing is something fun I found out, but literature is my passion.
5. If you were any book/movie/TV show character, who would you be?
Hmm. I've always been very much a bookworm, so that'd be Hermione or Ami. But I'm far more intuitive than Hermione. And as of late I've seen I'm a bit like Harry, in some ways. So, a Harmony baby? One that cries a lot XD
6. How do you see yourself in five years?
That's what I typed way back when. But things are looking up now . I think I'll be working at different schools, as a teacher and a school psychologist, and maybe writing more. (I'd also love to be married by then, but I'm not that much of an optimist )
7. Last song you loved?
Six months ago: No idea. Probably Shadow, by Wrock Leviosa ([link]).
Now: I'm The One That's Cool ([link]), by Felicia Day
8. What sort of skill would you like to have?
I'd love to know how to write music.
9. Favourite sweet?
Chocolate, forever and ever. Also, cotton candy.
And Toddy cookies, those are an addiction.
10. Kiss, marry and kill three fictional characters for me.
Kiss, Danny Phantom
Marry: Harry Potter, always
I don't know if kill, but I'd punch Augusta Longbottom in the face.
Questions and tags: I'll do those later, but ~ElvisPeverell and ~ArabellaGry, consider yourselves tagged XD